You can contact me by phone at 678-544-7974, fax me at 1-877-743-3870 or by E-mail at .


pull behind trailerThe State of Georgia does not inspect pull behind campers and non-motorized trailers. You simply fill out an MV-1T-129, along with your parts bills, photos in the wreck condition and fee for your new title which you send to: 

Attn: Salvage Unit

 Motor Vehicle Processing 

Department of Revenue 

PO Box 740384

Atlanta, Georgia 30374-0384