You can contact me by phone at 678-544-7974, fax me at 1-877-743-3870 or by E-mail at .


Sectioning Sheet2007 vehicles and newer that are sectioned, a sectioning sheet must be provided by the owner at the time of inspection. Sectioning sheets can be purchased from, or the vehicle manufacturer. Make sure it's a sectioning sheet and not a part sheet. If you're working with a car dealership, they will try to offer you a part sheet. Most dealerships do light bodywork and don't get into the sectioning of vehicles.


(A side note) All Hondas 2003 and newer cannot be sectioned on the front rails.