You can contact me by phone at 678-544-7974, fax me at 1-877-743-3870 or by E-mail at .

Salvage VehicleIf you have a Georgia salvage title, you will need a T-22R request for inspection and an MV-1 GA title application. A T-129 GA parts and labor statement and a T-172 inspection report. A check or money order payable to the Georgia Department of Revenue in the amount of $118.00. A vehicle title properly canceled. Parts bills made out to you or your rebuilder for the parts you replaced on the vehicle (if used parts). A minimum of one picture of the vehicle in the wreck condition. And the vehicle has to be complete up to but not including the paint (unpainted). If you are a Georgia Used Car Dealer or a Georgia Rebuilder you will need a MV-66 attachment to relieve yourself of the TVA tax.